About the Job
In this role, you’ll be prospecting and generating qualified company leads for our B2B initiatives, so we are looking for candidates who can manage a complex and consultative sales process to small & large enterprise employers.The ideal candidate would also have a deep passion for & experience in personalized, root cause care (Functional Medicine), with experience selling to benefits leaders. We are looking for someone extremely driven, results oriented and independent - ready to hit the ground running, and excited to be part of a company with a strong mission of creating a world where everyone has access to this type of care.
- Build and manage strategic relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including Benefit Managers, HR Executives, and consultants, identify, contacting, and qualifying the most important accounts and decision makers among companies
- Partner with clients to define and execute a program strategy for GritWell that integrates within their broader benefit offerings
- Convert “model” clients into GritWell champions, leveraging their success for references and case studies
- Partner with VP and C-Level leaders at Enterprise companies - and run the full sales cycle from qualification to close. You will be refining sales messaging - making many calls per day and send hundreds of emails each week to get in touch with makers
- Serve as a trusted advisor to companies, helping to educate them on the functional medicine field - and inspiring them on the value of GritWell’s data-driven approach
- Maintain sales pipeline with the goal of consistently attaining and exceeding targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience managing relationships or selling to HR leaders or clients within the B2B tech, learning & development, and/or employer benefit space, preferably in a highly regulated environment like healthcare, benefits, etc.
- Engaging presentation skills, and a desire to lead projects with high visibility
- Passionate about GritWell’s mission to make root cause medicine more affordable and accessible.
- Strong analytical skills. You can share examples of times you’ve used qualitative methods to unearth product opportunities or validate your ideas.
- Demonstrable natural sales instinct, relationship building, writing and organizational skills, as well as a gritty, hard working attitude
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with multiple start-up companies, especially companies at a Series A stage
- Unlimited PTO, flexible hours
- We believe our team's health, happiness and comfort are critical to creating the best results, so we offer a free GritWell subscription to all our employees
- Culture: Radical transparency, attention to detail, responsibility, compassion, hard work