About the Job
In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining, evaluating, and setting the product roadmap. You’ll be driving and executing product vision and strategy, leading the creation of our web portal and our mobile app. You’ll collaborate with user research, product design, growth, and product marketing to own and build out products from an early stage, and be part of a company with a strong mission of creating a world where everyone has access to functional medicine and root-cause based care.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Interface with customers and their different department heads to identify needs and feature requests
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with our MDs, health coaches, care team, and sales team on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources in order to build a clinically backed product
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates GritWell and its features across primary market segments
- Collaboration with company founder to translate the vision, business goals and drivers into the product roadmap and feature prioritization
- Manages a project budget, where applicable
- 5+ years working in product
- Experience working inside a health plan
- Experience building monetized, mobile products. You’ve ideated and launched a revenue-generating app or new offering (for iOS and Android) with at least 3 years of software product management experience in an agile environment. A background in subscription-based products is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills. You can share examples of times you’ve used qualitative methods to unearth product opportunities or validate your ideas.
- You’re focused on “why” each feature is important and what problem it solves, helping each team identify the leanest solution that solves the problem
- An empathetic personality and an eye for design. You love building products that are enjoyable and delightful for the customer to use while still fulfilling a core user need.
- Passionate about GritWell’s mission to provide access to personalized, root cause medicine. Experience in & knowledge of the functional/integrative medicine field is a huge plus
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with multiple start-up companies, especially companies at a Series A stage
- Unlimited PTO, flexible hours
- We believe our team's health, happiness and comfort are critical to creating the best results, so we offer a free GritWell subscription to all our employees
- Culture: Radical transparency, attention to detail, responsibility, compassion, hard work