About the Job
In this role, you’ll be focused on supporting the daily relationship with our existing clients and improving the efficiency and quality of GritWell care. You’ll be overseeing our Clinical Care team and collaborating with Sales to improve the care process end to end, so experience in the functional medicine and/or health coaching field is a huge plus. We are looking for someone extremely driven, results oriented and independent - ready to hit the ground running, and excited to be part of a company with a strong mission of creating a world where everyone has access to root-cause based care.
- Map out, collect, and monitor client and health coach metrics: engagement, health outcomes, check ins, etc.
- Define segmentation of customer base (happy, sensitive, and VIP member paths) and employ varying strategies to improve their health outcomes and reduce churn/drop off/pause rate
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health outcomes
- Standardize interventions for each point in the journey.
- Identify trends in the product that detract from customer’s use and adoption.
- Resolve customer issues and, if possible, prevent them.
- Measure and improve health coach performance through operational, training, and capacity planning best practices.
- Promote a patient-centric culture
- Serve as a security contact for the team. Responsible for driving adoption and compliance with information security and privacy practices.
- Optimize customer facing content in collaboration with marketing to ensure best value is delivered
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of leadership experience in Customer Success, Account Management, CS Operations, Member Experience, Customer Support, etc.
- Prior experience interacting with patients through healthcare operations, medical assisting, or care coordination
- Familiar with working at a high-growth startups in early stages, preferably in a highly regulated environment like healthcare, wellness, HR/benefits, functional medicine
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle and how to measure, understand, and best support the client
- Proven track record of planning and execution against team’s operational metrics, including customer satisfaction and team efficiency
- Passionate about GritWell’s mission to make root cause medicine more affordable and accessible.
- Demonstrable writing skills, organizational skills, creativity and attention to detail
- Unlimited PTO, flexible hours
- We believe our team's health, happiness and comfort are critical to creating the best results, so we offer a free GritWell subscription to all our employees
- Culture: Radical transparency, attention to detail, responsibility, compassion, hard work